Saturday, March 25, 2006

Under the "E"

Ok, the boy's been up for about 5 hours and I've had to change him about 7 times so far. That includes several pairs of pajama pants. I'm doing a special "just for poo" load of laundry right now! It's not even a volume thing, he's just got repeating explosive diarrhhea farts - REDF. Now THAT'S a word verification.

HA! That's what I get for blogging on my laptop, with kids climbing all over me. I posted to the wrong blog and didn't even notice. No challenge here; nothing to see; move it along ...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that the challenge? Something that starts with an E? I dunno if I really wanna see a picture of explosive diarrhhea. Would that even count? Wouldn't "explosive" be an adjective?

4:17 PM  
Blogger Tsaichotic said...

Woo... I hope that's not baby gastro... Unless you want to lose a lot of weight.

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home